- Tower, PgMDD-1.3.0 at runway PG9 is ready for departure. Over. - PgMDD-1.3.0, cleared for take off runway PG9, climb and maintain PgSQL 9.x support, remain on runway heading until you have contacted the controller on the departure frequency, good day. - PgMDD-1.3.0, cleared for take off runway PG9. - PgMDD-1.3.0 cleared for take off runway PG9, good day tower. - All checks complete, power up. - Power to 70%. - Indicators checked. - Checked. - Beta1! - Rotate! - Beta2! - Positive rate. - Beta3! - Gear up. Release! - Gear up and locked, retract flaps to 2 degrees.
- PostgreSQL 9.x support;
- new Modify Database dialog interface and options;
- conditional triggers;
- exclusion (EXCLUDE) constraints;
- SQL-compliant per-column triggers;
- table’s Storage Parameters;
- deferrable unique constraints;
- constraints and indices storage parameters reverse engineering;
- FASTUPDATE storage parameter of GIN indexes;
- TRUNCATE triggers;
- new Trigger tab in Table Editor and much more.
The cabin crew is at your service. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs. I’ll talk to you again later. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight with the MicroOLAP Database Designer – world most advanced ER-designer for PostgreSQL – the most advanced RDBMS in the Universe.