- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
Improved and enhanced long awaited release is available. It introduces internal and architectural improvements. New compiler used as well as new exception tracer implemented. Some little changes and bug fixes are present too.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.9.0 right now at:
[!] New compiler used in development
[!] New exception tracer tool used
[-] “Designer doesn’t restore itself to maximized state after restart” bug fixed
[-] “Modify Database ignores output script character case option” bug fixed
[-] “Reverse Engineer warns that diagram is not empty even though it clearly is” bug fixed
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at