- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
This release fixes two exasperating bugs with user interface as well as improves Check Diagram functionality. One should consider to upgrade to this release as soon as possible.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.10.2 right now at:
[-] “Access Violation error occurs if Run New Database Wizard option is checked in the Generate Database” bug fixed
[-] “Index fields popup editor deselects all previously checked columns” bug fixed
[*] Check Diagram makes Output and Result List visible
[*] Check Diagram doesn’t show index warnings for tables with PK’s or Unique constraints anymore
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at