- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
This is maintenance release which fixes slow Reverse Engineering and Modify Database on some models, improves shell association. Some minor bugs were fixed.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.10.4 right now at:
[!] Dramatically increased Reverse Engineering speed
[+] “Add object” menu item is available for Domains and Sequences in the Object Tree View
[*] Manager tool bar is enabled automatically after new model created
[-] “Cannot open model (.pdd) file in Explorer if application already launched” bug fixed
[-] Temporal types have no precision specifier in new domains by default from now
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at