The MicroOLAP team is proud to introduce Database Designer for PostgreSQL, an comprehensive CASE tool which works natively under Windows OS family and Linux under Wine/WineHQ allowing you to
- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
New release introduces enhanced support for Windows 10 and optional anonymous statistics functionality.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.10.6 right now at:
[!] Anonymous statistics module added (optional)
[!] Enhanced Windows 10 support by new compiler introduced
[*] Performance optimizations in error logging
[-] “EAccessViolation (Bug B21C0000) after reference deletion” bug fixed
[-] “Range check error in processes information for x64 machines” bug fixed
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at