- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
This release adds long-awaited functionality for reference (foreign key) custom points and fixes several non-critical display bugs. Check screenshots for details.
On screenshots we may see how one note hides the reference. However we can get around the note. Just add one more routing point to the reference.
Also we can move reference label to any position from now. And of course we can move reference tails and pick exactly place where they adjusted to the table.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.11.1 right now at: http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/download/
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at http://www.microolap.com/support/
- [!] Reference label position can be changed by user now
- [!] User can add, move and remove custom points of references now
- [!] User can move the start and the finish points of references now
- [-] “Cannot turn off Snap to Grid” bug fixed
- [-] “Cannot turn off Show Grid” bug fixed
- [-] “Index list out of bounds” rare display bug fixed