- build a clear and effective database structure visually,
- see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures and other objects,
- easily generate a physical database on a server,
- modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements,
- import already existing diagram from the server,
- export diagram to the common graphic formats or as SQL script,
- create detailed printings and reports.
This maintenance release fixes bug with sequence Reverse Engineering and introduces support for PostgreSQL 10.1 minor release.
You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.12.1 right now at: http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/download/
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at http://www.microolap.com/support/
[!] Support for PostgreSQL 10.1 added [+] "Report bug" functionality added to detailed error dialog [-] "Column 'min_value' does not exist" Reverse Engineering error fixedFollow @microolap